Daily Bible Verse: Psalm 130:5
'I wait for the LORD, my whole being waits, and in His word I put my hope.'
- Waiting for the Lord to act, is an act of faith.
- Delay does not mean denial.
- Trust Him with your whole being.
- Hold onto His Word and confidently look forward.
PRAYER: Lord, I put my hope and confidence in You today. I will hold on to Your Word and I will continue to trust and believe what You have spoken. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Psalm 130:4
'But with You (Lord) there is forgiveness, so that we can, with reverence, serve You.'
- God doesn’t want anything to come between Him and us.
- So He offers us forgiveness and release.
- His forgiveness is available to you right now.
- As a result you can be free to serve Him with all your heart.
PRAYER: Lord, forgive me for the things that I have done that have displeased You. May I walk in the freedom and liberty that You offer me all the days of my life. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Isaiah 49:2
'He has hidden me in the shadow of His hand.'
- There is a place close to God that is reserved for you.
- He wants you to live within the shadow of His hand.
- There you will find the protection you need from your enemies.
- There you will find His presence and know His companionship.
PRAYER: Lord, may I live within the shadow of Your hand. May I know what it means to be hidden and protected under Your mighty hand. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Isaiah 49:1
'The LORD called me before my birth; from within the womb He called me by name.'
- The Lord has a plan and purpose with your life, today and forever.
- There is nothing about your life that is an accident.
- He knows your name and He is at work within you.
- Let Him use you and your life will have a sense of purpose.
PRAYER: Lord, thank you that You have called me by name. You know me and I trust You with my life and my future. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Psalm 130:2
'Lord, hear my voice. Let Your ears be attentive to my cry for mercy.'
- The Lord is the one to turn to for the relief you are looking for.
- He is the One who hears and listens to our cries for help.
- Perhaps you think He doesn’t hear, but He always does.
- In His time and in His way He always answers.
PRAYER: O Lord, hear my voice and may Your ears be attentive to my cry for mercy and help. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Isaiah 41:9
'I took you from the ends of the earth, from its farthest corners I called you. I said, 'You are my servant'; I have chosen you and have not rejected you.'
- God has chosen you for His own special purpose.
- He wants to use you and in the process give your life purpose.
- He has NOT rejected or abandoned you in any way.
- Give yourself and your life to Him and He will use you.
PRAYER: Lord, I give myself to You today. I want to be your servant and it is my heart’s desire to be used by You. Here I am Lord, use me. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Isaiah 45:2
'I will go before you and will level the mountains; I will break down gates of bronze and cut through bars of iron.'
- Nothing is too hard for God!
- He can level the mountains and remove the barriers.
- When we are following Him, He works on our behalf.
- Let Him go before you and level those mountains you are facing.
PRAYER: Lord, I give You all the issues and challenges that I am facing. I have confidence in the wonderful fact that nothing is too difficult for You. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Isaiah 45:3
'I will give you hidden treasures, riches stored in secret places, so that you may know that I am the LORD who summons (calls) you by name.'
- God has got hidden treasures and secret riches.
- These are things you could never have dreamt of or imagined.
- Don’t be limited by what you think God can do.
- Believe that He has knowledge of things yet to be discovered.
PRAYER: Lord, thank you that You know all things. You know what I will need even though I have not yet realized it. I will trust You in all these things. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Exodus 33:17
'The LORD said to Moses, ‘I will do the very thing you have asked, because I am pleased with you and I know you by name.'
- God wants to extend His favour towards you.
- Let us live our lives in such a way that it is pleasing to Him.
- Let us trust Him with the very desires of our hearts.
- Let us know Him and be known by Him.
PRAYER: Lord, thank you that You know me by name. I know that You have wonderful things planned for me. May I live my life in a way that pleases You. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Exodus 33:11
'The LORD would speak to Moses face to face, as one speaks to a friend.'
- The picture of the Lord speaking to Moses is something special.
- But He wants to speak to you as well.
- Perhaps today He will do just that as you open your heart to Him.
- Expect His response, expect His reply and expect an answer.
PRAYER: Lord, help me not to over complicate my relationship with You. Speak to me as I continue to trust You. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: John 10:27
'My sheep listen to My voice; I know them, and they follow Me'
- God wants to come and lead and guide you in this new day.
- As His sheep, we can know and hear His voice.
- He knows you and He knows what you are going through.
- Follow Him as He leads you to the green pastures He has prepared for you.
PRAYER: Speak Lord, this child of Yours is listening and longing to hear You speak. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Ephesians 6:12
'Our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.'
- We are all involved in a battle and struggle.
- It is a struggle between good and evil, and dark and light.
- It is NOT a struggle against flesh and blood.
- Fight the good fight and He will cause you to walk in triumph.
PRAYER: Lord, may I walk in Your strength today. Help me not to fight against flesh and blood, but may I recognize who the real enemy is and may I overcome. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Ephesians 6:11b
'…..take your stand against the devil's schemes'
- Stand firm against all strategies of the devil.
- Never give him a foothold in your life.
- Resist him and he will flee from you.
- Never capitulate and never surrender, God will see you through.
PRAYER: Lord, today I draw a line in the sand. I take a stand and I declare, this far and no further. Work on my behalf I pray dear Lord. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Romans 13:12
'The night is nearly over; the day is almost here.'
- There is always hope with God.
- We may think that the night season will never end.
- Weeping may last for the night, but joy comes in the morning.
- Nothing we face lasts forever and His light will arise on you.
PRAYER: Lord, thank you for the great reassurance that You bring into my life. I know that my season of breakthrough and rejoicing is around the corner. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Ephesians 6:10
'Finally, be strong in the Lord and in His mighty power.'
- His mighty power is available to you to strengthen you.
- It is by His power that we are sustained day by day.
- Be strong in the Lord, not in yourself.
- Let His eternal strength sustain you today and always.
PRAYER: Lord, I receive Your strength into my life today and right now. May I not try to sustain myself but may I be sustained by You. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: James 4:7
'Submit yourselves, then, to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.'
- Drawing near to God is the joy that each of His children can enjoy.
- We do this as we submit ourselves to Him.
- He always has your best interests at heart.
- Then you can resist the evil one and know that he has to flee.
PRAYER: Lord, I take this sacred moment and I submit myself, my life and my future into Your capable hands. I resist the devil and I walk in divine victory and strength. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: 2 Corinthians 10:4
'The weapons we fight with are not the weapons of the world. On the contrary, they have divine power to demolish strongholds.'
- The Lord has given you the tools you need to overcome.
- These tools and weapons may not look ideal.
- But they have the power to destroy that which seeks to destroy you.
- May the strongholds be destroyed and may you live in His liberty.
PRAYER: Lord, thank you for giving me the tools I need to walk in victory. May I never again walk in the bondage the enemy has prepared for me! Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Jeremiah 23:29
'Is not my word like fire,’ declares the LORD, ‘and like a hammer that breaks a rock in pieces?'
- God’s word is powerful and effective.
- Words are easy, but the Words of God are eternal.
- Hold onto His promises and His Word.
- His Word can even break the obstacles you are facing.
PRAYER: Lord, I choose to believe and trust in Your Word. May I never doubt Your Word, but I choose to believe it, with all that is within me. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: 2 Corinthians 10:5b
'We take every thought captive so that it is obedient to Christ.'
- Sometimes we complicate things with our own ideas.
- Our thoughts can lead us into many different directions.
- But God tells us to ‘gird up the loins of our minds’.
- So let us take every thought captive and may you have the mind of Christ.
PRAYER: Lord, I don’t want to be tossed around by the myriad of thoughts passing through my mind. May my thoughts be in line with Yours. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Proverbs 16:9
'We can make our plans, but the LORD determines our steps.'
- God has the final say in all matters.
- We can plan and decide, but He sets the course.
- The best way is to plan according to His leading and guidance.
- Give Him your dreams and plans and see what He will do.
PRAYER: Lord, You are the One who determines my steps. May I step in sync with Your will so that my life can be effective and fruitful. Amen.