Daily Bible Verse: John 15:9
'As the Father has loved Me, so have I loved you. Now remain (abide) in My love.'
- The Lord wants our connection with Him to remain strong.
- Perhaps you feel you have lost your connection?
- It is time to get reconnected.
- Let’s make sure we stay connected and abide in His love.
PRAYER: Lord, it is my express desire to remain vitally connected to You, My Savior and My Lord. I choose to remain in and to abide in Your great love. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Deuteronomy 28:7
'The LORD will grant that the enemies who rise up against you will be defeated before you. They will come at you from one direction but flee from you in seven'
- Overwhelming victory is part of God’s blessing for you.
- He wants to remove the enemies who would like to see you destroyed.
- He rises up to move on your behalf.
- Your enemies stand no chance in the face of Your God.
PRAYER: Lord, thank you for the victory you have planned for me. May those enemies that would like to see me destroyed, flee now in Your precious name. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Matthew 16:18
'….I will build my church, and the gates of Hades will not overcome it'
- God is in the process of building His church.
- Nothing will stop what He has planned or what He will do.
- Opposition and challenges will come.
- But nothing will hinder His plans and purposes.
PRAYER: Lord, build Your church, here and all around the world. We pray for an increase in Your Kingdom and we pray that many will come to faith in You. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: John 6:18
'A strong wind was blowing and the waters grew rough.'
- We all face the storms that come in the course of life.
- We all go through rough, dark times and difficult seasons.
- But we must let God into our lives during these times.
- As we receive Him, He comes and calms the storms in our lives.
PRAYER: Lord, I receive You into my life and situation at this time. Come and bring Your calm to the storms I am facing, I pray. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Philippians 3:7
'I once thought these things were valuable, but now I consider them worthless because of what Christ has done.'
- Our lives can get so full of so many unnecessary things.
- Sometimes things that have no value become important to us.
- Let us rid our lives of the rubbish and the garbage.
- Let’s remember what is truly valuable and appreciate it.
PRAYER: Lord, I pray that those things that clutter my life so that I cannot see or appreciate the things of true value, will be removed, so that I can move forward unhindered. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: 2 Corinthians 5:7
'Indeed, our lives are guided by faith, not by sight.'
- Often what we see with our eyes can distress and disturb us.
- But our focus needs to be in a different place.
- Our focus needs to be on ‘God, our Rock’.
- This will build our faith and not rob us of faith.
PRAYER: Lord, forgive me for sometimes allowing my life to be guided by what I can see when I know I should be living my life focusing on my faith in You. I choose to shift my focus so that my faith can grow. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Psalm 66:6
'He turned the sea into dry land; they passed through the waters on foot.'
- The Lord can turn any situation around.
- You may have you back against a wall – He can handle it.
- He made a way for His people to cross a sea.
- He will make a way for you and bring you to the other side.
PRAYER: Lord, I pray that you will do a great miracle for me. I pray that You will make a way where there seem to be no way and bring me through the challenges I am facing so that I can rejoice in Your deliverance. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Psalm 105:43
'He brought out His people with rejoicing, His chosen ones with shouts of joy.'
- God took His people out of the wilderness and into the Promised Land.
- He wants to do the same for you.
- Don’t get stuck in the wilderness.
- Follow Him and He will bring you out into your land of promise.
PRAYER: Lord, help me never to settle for less than Your best for me. I ask that You will do this for me and bring me to my destiny and purpose in You. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Isaiah 55:12
'You will go out in joy and be led forth in peace; the mountains and hills will burst into song before you, and all the trees of the field will clap their hands.'
- The Lord was wonderful things in store for you.
- He wants to bring you out of bondage and into freedom.
- He wants to bring you out of depression into a season of joy.
- He is the one who can truly cause us to live life victoriously.
PRAYER: Lord, I choose today to step away from heaviness, discouragement and fear. May I walk in Your joy and Your peace from this day forward. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Isaiah 54:10
'The mountains may move and the hills disappear, but even then my faithful love for you will remain. My covenant of blessing (peace) will never be broken,’ says the LORD, who has mercy on you.'
- God is a ‘Mountain Moving’ God.
- But one thing that will not be removed is His ‘Covenant of Peace’.
- His faithful love for you will remain.
- His mercy, favour and blessing is available to you.
PRAYER: Lord, I receive all that You have prepared for me. Thank you that no matter what I am facing, Your covenant of peace with me will never be broken. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Genesis 41:56
'When the famine had spread over the whole country, Joseph opened all the storehouses and sold grain to the Egyptians, for the famine was severe throughout Egypt.'
- God wants to come and open all the storehouses for us.
- Storehouses represent provision and supply.
- His provision and supply is available to you.
- Believe again, and He will supply your needs.
PRAYER: Lord, I pray that You will step into my situation and open the storehouses for me. May I see and experience the provision You have prepared for me. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Mark 4:29
'As soon as the grain is ready, the farmer comes and harvests it with a sickle, for the harvest time has come.'
- God has a harvest for you.
- Just as we go through times of sowing, we also have times of reaping.
- When we harvest we enjoy the fruit of what we have sown.
- Begin to believe God for your harvest and keep on planting.
PRAYER: Lord, thank you for the harvest that You have prepared for me. I declare that ‘Harvest Time’ has come in my life. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Deuteronomy 11:14
'I will send rain on your land at the right time, both in the fall and in the spring. Then you will gather your own grain, new wine, and olive oil.'
- It is the start of a new season.
- It is a season of moving forward.
- No longer will you sit and wait.
- But you will move ahead and begin to gather your harvest.
PRAYER: Lord, thank you for the new season that You are bringing in my life. I embrace this new season and I look forward to the harvest you have in store for me. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: James 2:25
'The same is true of the prostitute Rahab who welcomed the spies and sent them away on another road. She received God's approval because of what she did.'
- God has a purpose and plan with each one of us.
- We may have made mistakes, but He still has a plan for us.
- As we embrace Him, He will reveal His plan to us.
- He wants to honor you for what you have done.
PRAYER: Lord, thank you for Your purposes and plans for my life. I rejoice in knowing that even though I have made mistakes, You still have a plan for my life. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Proverbs 17:1
'Better a dry crust with peace and quiet than a house full of feasting, with strife.'
- Strife and conflict in our lives undermines us.
- Let God in and let His love cover all these areas.
- Let go of strife and hurt.
- He wants to bring His love and unity in your situation.
PRAYER: Lord, You know the strife and conflict that I am facing. I give You these areas of my life and I ask You to move in these areas so that Your love will overpower any strife and conflict that exists. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Titus 2:14
'He gave His life to free us from every kind of sin, to cleanse us, and to make us His very own people.'
- God gave His life for us so that we could be free.
- Free from sin and the bondage and death that it brings to us.
- So don’t become ensnared again.
- Walk in this freedom and do what honors Him.
PRAYER: Lord, thank you for the way in which You sacrificed Your life so that I can walk in the freedom You have given me. Help me not to fall into the traps, but may I walk in this victory. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: 1 Timothy 4:12
'Don't let anyone look down on you because you are …….'
- There are many reasons why people look down on others.
- It may be because you are young or divorced or different.
- God looks at you and He wants you to experience the warmth of His love.
- He has a plan for you that no man can stop.
PRAYER: Lord, I pray that the way others view or see me will not influence me, but may I live knowing that You see me as Your very own child. Amen.
Bybel Verse: Deuteronomy 4:20
'But as for you, the LORD took you and brought you out of Egypt, to be the people of His inheritance!'
- As a child of God there are many blessing for you to receive.
- God wants to bring us out of bondage and into blessing.
- He has chosen you as one of His own.
- He makes you His very own and His special possession.
PRAYER: Lord, thank you that I can be Your child and as such Your very own special possession. May my life bring You honour and glory. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Psalm 118:27
'The LORD is God, and He has made His light shine on us.'
- You can confidence in the Lord your God.
- He is the rock on which you can build your life.
- His desire is that His grace, mercy and favour would shine on you.
- So receive His light and walk in it all the days of your life.
PRAYER: Lord, let Your light shine on me. May I walk in Your light each and every day! Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Psalm 23:4
'Even though I walk through the darkest valley, I will fear no evil, for You are with me!'
- Life is a series of valleys and mountains.
- But the God of the mountains is still the God in the valleys.
- Just because we are passing through a valley does not mean we’re abandoned.
- Even in the darkest valley, HE is with you!
PRAYER: Lord, I will fear no evil, because You are with me. You are the one who will carry me through any challenge or difficulty and You will bring me out on the other side, rejoicing! Amen.