Daily Bible Verse: Isaiah 60:19
'The sun will no more be your light by day, nor will the brightness of the moon shine on you, for the LORD will be your everlasting light, and your God will be your glory.'
- We should live in dependence on God.
- We should depend on Him more than the physical aspects of life.
- He should be more real to us than the person sitting next to us.
- He should be our delight and our glory.
PRAYER: Lord, thank You that I can depend on You, because You are more faithful than the sun and the moon which appear without fail. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Psalm 84:11
'The LORD God is a sun and shield; the LORD bestows favour and honour; no good thing does He withhold from those whose walk is blameless.'
- The Lord is like the sun that rises and dispels all fear and doubt.
- Let the warmth of His light shine on you today.
- The Lord will not withhold the good things He has promised you.
- Receive His favour and blessing on your life.
PRAYER: Lord, I choose to live in Your light. Flood my life with Your favour and honour as I look forward to the good things You have planned for me. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Genesis 15:1
'The LORD spoke to Abram in a vision and said to him, ‘Do not be afraid, Abram, for I will protect you, and your reward will be great.'
- Do not be afraid.
- The Lord is your protector.
- Let your fears dissipate in the face of His promise.
- He is your shield and He is your defence, so be strong.
PRAYER: Lord, thank You for the promise that You will always be with me. Thank You for the reassurance that You will never leave me. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Genesis 26:22
'He named the place Rehoboth (which means ‘open space’), for he said, ‘At last the LORD has created enough space for us to prosper in this land.'
- The Lord has wide open spaces prepared for you.
- He wants to bring you into a place of freedom and liberty.
- Bondage or feeling ‘boxed in’ is not the way HE works.
- May He give you the space you need and may you prosper.
PRAYER: Lord, You are truly a good God who loves and cares for me. I pray that You will bring me into the space that You have prepared for me. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Daniel 2:21
'He changes times and seasons; He deposes kings and raises up others. He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning.'
- The Lord has the final say on all matters.
- He controls the course of world events.
- He also knows the times and season of our individual lives.
- He is ready to help us and give us all the wisdom we need.
PRAYER: Lord, thank you that I can rest in the knowledge that You hold the whole world in Your hands. I ask You to give me the wisdom and the knowledge that I need in my daily life. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Isaiah 54:2
'Enlarge the place of your tent, stretch your tent curtains wide, do not hold back; lengthen your cords, strengthen your stakes.'
- Don’t be hesitant to step forward in faith.
- It is time to prepare for expansion and growth.
- Do not hold back and do not be fearful.
- Be bold and build a space that God can fill.
PRAYER: Lord, I pray that I will never lose my expectation and confidence that You have more in store for me. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Exodus 23:25b
'I will take away sickness from among you.'
- Sickness is not part of His plan for our lives.
- He is the Lord your healer.
- Let’s trust the He will remove sickness from among us.
- Let’s believe for divine health in our daily lives.
PRAYER: Lord, thank you for the promise of healing in my body. I ask You to remove sickness from my life and from the lives of my family members. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Exodus 23:25a
'Worship the LORD your God, and His blessing will be on your food and water.'
- Perhaps the greatest joy in life is to know the blessing of the Lord.
- His blessings are the greatest wealth we can ever know.
- When we give Him first place this becomes a reality.
- Then His blessing can become the foundation of our lives.
PRAYER: Lord, I choose to follow and serve You with all my heart. Thank you for the blessings that will be my daily food and water. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Exodus 12:23b
'…He will not permit the destroyer to enter your houses and strike you down.'
- The Lord is your protector.
- There is a destroyer and a devourer.
- But the Lord is far greater and He will intervene.
- He is the one who rebukes the devourer and stops the destroyer.
PRAYER: Lord, You are my protector and my deliverer. When the storms come, I know that I can look to you with confidence and hope. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Isaiah 60:1
'Arise from the depression and prostration in which circumstances have kept you — rise to a new life! Shine, for your light has come, and the glory of the Lord has risen upon you!'
- Don’t let things get you down.
- Arise, stand up and shake off the shackles.
- You were born to shine and reflect His light to others.
- Receive the blessing and favour of God on your life today.
PRAYER: Lord, I receive all that You have for me. I choose to arise and shake off those things that pull me down, in the full knowledge that Your glory is upon me. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Isaiah 32:18
'My people will live in peaceful dwelling places, in secure homes, in undisturbed places of rest.'
- We spend too much of our lives living in fear.
- The Lord will undertake and so we can live free from fear.
- His promise is for peace, security and rest.
- Let go of the issues and embrace the peace and security that comes from Him.
PRAYER: Lord, I pray that this will be a daily reality in my life. May I live securely and in the peace that You offer me as a gift. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Psalm 112:2b
'The generation of the upright will be blessed.'
- As you endeavour to live right you can expect His blessing.
- In fact the blessing will also extend to your children.
- Be a part of ‘the generation of the upright’.
- Let us live our lives in a way that honours Him.
PRAYER: Lord, I choose to be someone who lives my life in such a way that what I say and do is pleasing to You. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Psalm 121:8
'The LORD keeps watch over you as you come and go, both now and forever.'
- The Lord is the One who undertakes to keep and guard you.
- He is watching over your every move.
- Nothing can separate you from His loving care.
- He surrounds you with His loving-kindness.
PRAYER: Lord, thank you that You watch over, protect and guard my life. I rest secure in the knowledge that You know every aspect of my life and my future. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Isaiah 59:21
'My Spirit, who is on you, will not depart from you, and My words that I have put in your mouth will always be on your lips, on the lips of your children and on the lips of their descendants - from this time on and forever,’ says the LORD.'
- This is a promise for you and for your family.
- He wants to use your life in a special way.
- He has inter-generational blessings in store for you.
- Let His words fill your mouth.
PRAYER: Lord, may Your Spirit be upon me. May Your words be in my mouth and may I only speak what is pleasing and honouring to You. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: 2 Samuel 7:12
'When your days are over and you rest with your fathers, I will raise up your offspring to succeed you, who will come from your own body, and I will establish his kingdom'
- The Lord wants to use your life, but also the lives of your children.
- He wants to raise up your offspring to succeed you.
- He has a special plan and purpose for their lives.
- Believe this promise and claim it as your own.
PRAYER: Lord, I rejoice to know that Your faithfulness continues from one generation to the next. Thank You for Your covenant towards me. I rest secure, knowing that You have the future in Your hands. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Psalm 18:18
'They attacked me at a moment when I was in distress, but the LORD supported me.'
- What a joy it is to know that we have the support of the Lord.
- People will sometimes kick us while we are down.
- The Lord will never do this to us.
- In our lowest moments, He is there to support and lift us up.
PRAYER: Lord, You know the attack that I have faced. Thank You that I can always look to You for the support I need. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Psalm 118:5
'In my distress I prayed to the LORD, and the LORD answered me and set me free.'
- The Lord’s desire for us is that we would live free from bondages.
- We may go through times of oppression, but He wants to set us free.
- He wants to deliver us and bring us to a place of freedom.
- Call on Him, He will answer and set you free.
PRAYER: Lord, thank You that I can call on You. You are my Lord and You are my Saviour. I receive the freedom You have made available to me. Amen
Daily Bible Verse: Colossians 3:23
'Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for human masters.'
- Whatever you do includes everything you do.
- What we do in life should be done with all our hearts.
- We should live life with passion.
- Remember, everything you do is ultimately for HIM.
PRAYER: Lord, may I live my life in such a way that everything I do and say would bring You honour and glory. Thank you that ultimately I am working for You. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Colossians 3:15
'Let the peace that comes from Christ rule in your hearts. And always be thankful.'
- Peace is one of the gifts the Lord wants us to enjoy in our lives.
- Sometimes we allow the chaos of life to rule in our hearts.
- Reject the distress, worry and fear and receive His peace.
- Thank Him for what He has done and for the peace He gives you.
PRAYER: Lord, forgive me for allowing myself to be tossed around like a wave in the ocean. I choose to live a life that is guided by your peace. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Isaiah 35:6
'The lame will leap like a deer, and those who cannot speak will sing for joy! Springs will gush forth in the wilderness, and streams will water the wasteland.'
- There are many examples of people who were touched and changed by God.
- There are many stories about lives that were turned around.
- You are no exception and you are not excluded.
- He can cause stream to flow in your wilderness.
PRAYER: Lord, I give You all those areas of my life that desperately need to be revived. Bring new life and fill me with new hope. Amen.