Daily Bible Verse: Psalm 63:4
'So I will praise You as long as I live; at Your name, I will lift up my hands.'
- Praising God is the way we should start each day.
- Each day is a gift that comes from His sovereign hand.
- Praise Him for the new day and for the new opportunity.
- Surrender your life to Him, there is no one like Him.
PRAYER: Lord, as long as I live, I choose to praise You. You have not forgotten us and You are with us in all we face each day. Thank you for Your abiding presence. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Isaiah 54:10
'Though the mountains be shaken and the hills be removed, yet My unfailing love for you will not be shaken nor My covenant of peace be removed,’ says the LORD, who has compassion on you.'
- Sometimes we pass through a season of shaking.
- It’s a time when things seem unsure or even hopeless.
- Even in this the Lord promises to continue being faithful to us.
- His ‘unfailing love’ and His ‘covenant of peace’ remain.
PRAYER: Lord, You hold my life in Your hands. You know my heart and You call me by name. You undertake to always be faithful and compassionate towards me. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Psalm 18:3
'I called to the LORD, who is worthy of praise, and I have been saved from my enemies.'
- Calling on God is our right and privilege.
- You can call on Him for fresh mercies today.
- His grace and favor is available to you right now.
- So call on Him and He will deliver you.
PRAYER: Lord, I call on You, my Savior and my Lord. You are the strength of my heart and You will deliver me. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Psalm 18:2
'The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.'
- He is your rock and your place of safety.
- If you feel overwhelmed, look to Him alone.
- He is the faithful God who sees us through it all.
- He is the power that will save you in your situation.
PRAYER: Lord, I choose to believe You. I choose You as my rock and my security. I know that I can rely and depend on You. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: 1 Corinthians 15:28
'….God….. will be utterly supreme over everything everywhere.'
- God is our sovereign Lord.
- He rules over all things everywhere.
- He is the all-knowing and all-powerful Lord.
- He knows what you are facing and He remains forever faithful.
PRAYER: Lord, You are the One who is my sovereign Lord. You reign in all things and that includes the things I am facing right now. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Luke 1:25
'‘The Lord has done this for me,’ she said. ‘In these days He has shown His favor and taken away my disgrace among the people.'
- What has the Lord done for you?
- We must remember to be thankful and celebrate what He has done.
- Today He wants to show you His favour.
- Today He wants to remove any reproach or disgrace you face.
PRAYER: Lord, I celebrate and thank You for all You have done for me. I receive Your favour and mercy afresh today. Amen.
经文: 路加福音 1:25
PRAYER: 祷告：主，我要欢庆和感谢祢为我所做的一切。 今天我要重新接受祢的恩惠和怜悯。阿门
Daily Bible Verse: Isaiah 25:8
'The Lord GOD will wipe away tears from off all faces; and the rebuke of His people shall He take away.'
- The intentions of the Lord are clear.
- He wants to wipe away tears and remove the reproach.
- This includes the rejection and disapproval we all face.
- God never rejects you and He wants to remove the rejection you feel.
PRAYER: Lord, Thank You for Your unconditional love towards me. May I see myself through Your eyes and may I realize just how much You love and care for me. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Jeremiah 31:16
'This is what the LORD says: ‘Restrain your voice from weeping and your eyes from tears, for your work will be rewarded!'
- Sometimes we can feel like what we have done has been a waste.
- We can even feel like we have ‘laboured in vain’.
- But nothing misses the attention of God.
- He sees all things and promises to reward us!
PRAYER: Lord, Thank you for the reassurance that nothing I do goes unnoticed by You. You will reward me and I can look forward to that with confidence. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Zechariah 1:16
'Therefore this is what the LORD says: 'I will return to Jerusalem with mercy, and there My house will be rebuilt.'
- It is God’s nature to give His people another chance.
- He is merciful and He extends mercy to us.
- He is always wanting to see things being rebuilt and restored.
- So give Him your areas of brokenness and watch what He will do.
PRAYER: Lord, You know every area of my life that needs Your restoration. I give You those areas knowing that You can rebuild what has been broken. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Titus 2:7
'In everything set them an example by doing what is good.'
- You have a sphere of influence and people are watching you.
- How you live your life is something others notice.
- So live a life that is an example that others can follow.
- When we do the right thing it honours God and inspires others.
PRAYER: Lord, may I be an example by the way I live my life today. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Deuteronomy 7:6
'You are a people holy to the LORD your God. The LORD your God has chosen you out of all the peoples on the face of the earth to be His people, His treasured possession.'
- People look after their treasured possessions.
- Imagine how much more God would value His precious possession.
- You are one of His treasured possessions.
- He has chosen you, He has blessed you and He will care for you.
PRAYER: Lord, what a joy it is to know that I am valuable and precious to You. Thank you for choosing me to be Your child. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Psalm 18:19
'He brought me out into a spacious place; He rescued me because He delighted in me.'
- God wants to bring you into a good place.
- A place of peace instead of a place of distress!
- A place of hope instead of a place of despair!
- He wants to rescue you because He delights in you.
PRAYER: Lord, bring me out of my current place of frustration and despair and move me towards that ‘spacious place’ that you have prepared for me. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Psalm 37:23
'The LORD directs the steps of the godly. He delights in every detail of their lives.'
- How awesome to think that the Lord delights in us.
- Every detail of our lives is a priority to Him.
- He knows what you are facing.
- And He wants to come and direct, lead and guide you.
PRAYER: Lord, direct my steps today I pray. Lead me, guide me and show me which way You want me to go. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Isaiah 49:15
'Can a mother forget the baby at her breast and have no compassion on the child she has borne? Though she may forget, I will not forget you!'
- The love of God surpasses the love of any earthly parent.
- Even if your earthly parents forsake you, HE will not.
- His love is far greater, far deeper and far truer.
- God is love and in His love He will NEVER forget you.
PRAYER: Lord, thank you for Your great love for me. I recognize this today and I choose to rest in Your abiding and unfailing love. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: John 4:35
'Don't you have a saying, 'It's still four months until harvest'? I tell you, open your eyes and look at the fields! They are ripe for harvest.'
- There is no time like the present.
- Today, with its opportunities, is something to take hold of.
- Don’t always wait for a more opportune time.
- Look up; the opportunity is right in front of you.
PRAYER: Lord, I take hold of what You have placed in front of me. I will not delay, but I will act and take advantage of the open doors you have given me. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Isaiah 43:3
'‘For I am the LORD your God……..’'
- Be reassured today and know that the Lord is YOUR God.
- You have not missed the mark.
- His favor and loving-kindness is reaching out to you.
- True believers are precious in God's sight and His delight is in them.
PRAYER: Lord, You are my Lord and You are my God. May this wonderful fact be a new and a fresh reality in my life today. I pray that I will never again doubt Your goodness and love towards me. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Isaiah 43:2
'When you go through deep waters, I will be with you. When you go through rivers of difficulty, you will not drown. When you walk through the fire of oppression, you will not be burned up; the flames will not consume you.'
- No matter what you may be facing, KNOW that He is with you.
- Deep waters, rivers of difficulty and the fire of oppression are part of life.
- BUT God undertakes to see us through it all.
- His promise is that He will bring us out on the other side.
PRAYER: Lord, You know the deep waters that I am facing. You know the rivers of difficulty that I am handling right now. You know the fire of oppression I am passing through. Thank you for Your promise and word to me. I know that You will bring me through this season into the new season You have prepared for me. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Isaiah 43:1
'Now, this is what the LORD says: Do not be afraid, because I have reclaimed you. I have called you by name; you are mine.'
- You have been reclaimed, redeemed and ransomed by the Lord.
- The Lord wants to renew His promise to you.
- He is calling you by your name.
- You have no need to fear, HE is with you today and always.
PRAYER: Lord, I choose to respond to Your calling. Here I am Lord, I am Your child and it is my desire to follow Your plans and purpose for my life. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Isaiah 62:4
'No longer will they call you Deserted….. for the LORD will take delight in you!'
- You are a delight to God.
- People may say things about you, but HE loves and cares for you.
- You may think you are forsaken, but you are not.
- Your Heavenly Father takes great delight in you.
PRAYER: Lord, thank you that I can be Your child. I celebrate Your love and Your delight in me. You truly are my Heavenly Father who knows, understands and cares for me. Amen.