Daily Bible Verse: Luke 15:13
'Not many days later, the younger son gathered together all he had and travelled to a distant country, where he squandered his estate in foolish living.'
- Every day is an opportunity that the Lord gives each one of us.
- We can use it productively or we can waste and squander it.
- We don’t have time to waste a single day that we have been given.
- Redeem the time, and let your life have a positive impact on those around you.
PRAYER: Lord, thank You for the gifts You give me. Thank You for the gift of this day. May my life not be wasted on useless endeavours, but may I make the best use of everything You give me. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: John 15:9
'As the Father has loved Me, so have I loved you.'
- Never forget that your Heavenly Father loves you.
- Just think about it, you are loved and valued by your Creator.
- The Father loved His Son immeasurably, and He loves you to the same degree.
- You are loved, you are valuable and you are precious to God.
PRAYER: Lord, thank You for Your great love for me. May I never again doubt or believe a lie, but may I know beyond a shadow of a doubt that I am love by my Lord. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Matthew 6:24
'No one can serve two masters. For you will hate one and love the other; you will be devoted to one and despise the other.'
- Our lives should never function on split motivations.
- If we are going to love and serve God, let’s do it with everything within us.
- If we are going to just do our own thing, then pursue that.
- We should always challenge ourselves to give God first place in all things.
PRAYER: Lord, today I make a quality decision that I will serve You! May I not live with one foot in the world and the other with the Lord. You are my Lord and You are my Master. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Jeremiah 31:3
'I have loved you, my people, with an everlasting love. With unfailing love I have drawn you to Myself.'
- You are valuable and precious to the Lord and He loves you.
- His love doesn’t come and go but it is an everlasting love.
- His love for you will never fail or be removed.
- Receive His love for you today, you are the apple of His eye.
PRAYER: Lord, thank You for Your great love towards me. I receive Your love and I respond to your drawing. I step forward into Your unfailing and everlasting love for me.
Daily Bible Verse: 2 Kings 6:16
'So he answered, ‘Do not fear, for those who are with us are more than those who are with them.’'
- Sometimes we can feel alone and isolated.
- We may even think that all the odds are stacked against us.
- But there is more working in your favour than against you.
- So do not fear, the Lord is with you and He is on your side.
PRAYER: Lord, thank You that You, together with the mighty armies of heaven, are with me. I will trust in Your mighty power and I will not be afraid. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Romans 8:31
'What then shall we say in response to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us?'
- Don’t believe the enemy’s lies.
- We can get overwhelmed and then begin to believe the worst.
- The truth is that the Lord loves you and He is for you, not against you.
- Banish the lies, embrace the truth and believe in His love for you!
PRAYER: Lord, thank You that You have my back. You are leaning towards me with favour and blessings. I declare that You are for me and You are not against me. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Exodus 14:14
'The LORD will fight for you; you need only to be still.'
- Oftentimes we try to carry too much on our own shoulders.
- Either we rest and God works, or we work and the Lord rests.
- Give your issues over to the Lord and let Him fight for you.
- We need to become still and let the Lord work on our behalf.
PRAYER: Lord, so often I try to solve all my own problems without turning to You. Forgive me. I choose to trust You with my situation so that You can work and fight for me. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Isaiah 30:15
'In returning to Me and resting in Me will you be saved. In quietness and confidence is your strength.'
- There is a place, under God’s shadow, where we are meant to live.
- It is a place of resting in His strength and ability.
- Life constantly wants to draw us away from this safe place.
- As we return to that place, our strength can be renewed and we can be saved.
PRAYER: Lord, I choose to return and to find my peace under the shadow of Your wings. I make You my resting place. I choose to trust in You in quietness and confidence. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Leviticus 26:12
'I will walk in and with and among you and will be your God, and you shall be My people.'
- The Lord desires relationship with you.
- He wants to walk with you and He wants to be with you.
- He wants to be your Heavenly Father and your Lord and Saviour.
- He wants you to know that You belong to Him and that He is YOUR God.
PRAYER: Lord, I desire an even greater relationship with You. Walk with me, live in me and surround me with the knowledge that I belong to You. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Ephesians 3:17
'Christ will make His home in your hearts as you trust in Him. Your roots will grow down into God's love and keep you strong.'
- The Lord wants to make His home in your heart.
- This happens as we place our confidence, trust and hope in Him.
- Stay strong in the Lord and give no room to doubt or fear.
- Be rooted in your relationship with Him and find your strength in Him.
PRAYER: Lord, I open the door of my heart to You. Come and live within me and may my life be secure because I have my roots grounded in Your love for me. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Leviticus 26:10
'You will still be eating last year's harvest when you will have to move it out to make room for the new.'
- Get ready for the things that God wants to start to do in your life.
- Make space and room for the new things He has in store.
- Don’t settle down to accepting more of the same.
- Begin to live with expectation that the Lord has even better things in store.
PRAYER: Lord, I declare that I am making room for the new things that You want to do in my life. I look forward with faith, confidence and expectation to what You will do. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Psalm 146:8
'The LORD gives sight to the blind, the LORD lifts up those who are bowed down, the LORD loves the righteous.'
- The Lord is the One who can do the miracle you are trusting for.
- He wants to encourage, strengthen and lift up your head.
- He loves those who endeavor to do what honours and pleases Him.
- Let us pursue Him with all our hearts and trust Him to lift and carry us.
PRAYER: Lord, You are the miracle working God. You are One who come and lifts me up and causes me to walk in victory. May everything I do and say bring You honour and glory. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Leviticus 26:9 (Amplified Bible)
'I will be leaning toward you with favour and regard for you, rendering you fruitful, multiplying you, and establishing and ratifying My covenant with you.'
- Can you see the picture of the Lord leaning towards you with favour?
- He loves you and He has many good things in store for you.
- He wants to make you fruitful and productive in all you do.
- His covenant and promises to you will be established.
PRAYER: Lord, thank You for Your favour and the fact that You want to see me enjoying Your favour and blessing on my life. I receive all that You have prepared for me. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Nehemiah 1:5
'O LORD, God of heaven, the great and awesome God who keeps His covenant of unfailing love with those who love Him and obey His commands.'
- The Lord is our great and awesome God.
- He is always faithful and keeps His covenant towards us.
- He is the One who loves you with an unfailing love.
- Let us follow Him and obey what He tells us to do.
PRAYER: Lord, thank You for Your faithfulness and the fact that You have no intention of failing us or letting us down. Fill us with Your unfailing love as we follow after You. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Nehemiah 2:4
'Then the king said to me, ‘What would you request?’ So I prayed to the God of heaven.'
- The Lord is the One who wants to open doors for us and give us favour.
- Nehemiah found favour with a foreign king.
- We can find favour in difficult situations with God’s help.
- Make prayer a vital part of your daily life and see what He will do!
PRAYER: Lord, You know every situation and circumstance that I am facing at this time. I pray right now and ask You to intervene and may I experience Your favour in my situation. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Psalm 51:10
'Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me.'
- The Lord is constantly at work with each of our hearts.
- He wants to come and create and renew our hearts and spirits.
- He wants to remove what should not be there.
- He wants to come and fill us with more of Himself and His love for us.
PRAYER: Lord, today I make the verse my prayer. I ask that You would come and create a clean heart in me. I ask that You would come and renew my spirit within me. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Revelation 21:5
'He who was seated on the throne said, ‘I am making everything new!’'
- The Lord is the One who can come and make things new.
- We may thing something is beyond hope, but He can make it new.
- He can turn things around so that we can make a fresh start.
- Give Him the right of way to work in your situation and bring change.
PRAYER: Lord, what a joy it is to know that You make all things new. I invite You to step into my situation and I ask You to change, transform and make things new. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Psalm 36:7
'How priceless is Your unfailing love, O God!'
- The greatest joy in life is to know that we are loved by our creator.
- His love for you is eternal and unfailing.
- All material things have a certain value, but His love is priceless.
- In a changing world, it is wonderful to know His priceless, unfailing love.
PRAYER: Lord, thank You for Your great love for me. Your love never fails and it has the capacity to carry and sustain me day by day. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Matthew 14:27
'But HE immediately said to them: ‘Take courage! It is I. Don't be afraid.’'
- Listen to the word of the Lord to you today: ‘Don’t be afraid!’
- The Lord is with you regardless of the storms you may be facing.
- He will never abandon or relinquish His hold on you.
- Take courage for in quietness and confidence shall be your strength.
PRAYER: Lord, thank You that You are with me at this very moment in time. It is from You that I get the courage I need and it is because of You that I don’t need to fear. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Psalm 121:5
'The LORD himself watches over you! The LORD stands beside you as your protective shade.'
- How awesome to think that the Lord watches over us.
- The Lord is your keeper, your protection and your defence.
- He does not stand afar off, He stands right beside you.
- Stay within His shadow of protection and provision.
PRAYER: Lord, I choose to live within your shadow of protection. You watch over me and I place all my cares and concerns into Your powerful hands right now. Amen.