Daily Bible Verse: Proverbs 17:1
'Better a dry crust with peace and quiet than a house full of feasting, with strife.'
- Strife and conflict in our lives undermines us.
- Let God in and let His love cover all these areas.
- Let go of strife and hurt.
- He wants to bring His love and unity in your situation.
PRAYER: Lord, You know the strife and conflict that I am facing. I give You these areas of my life and I ask You to move in these areas so that Your love will overpower any strife and conflict that exists. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Titus 2:14
'He gave His life to free us from every kind of sin, to cleanse us, and to make us His very own people.'
- God gave His life for us so that we could be free.
- Free from sin and the bondage and death that it brings to us.
- So don’t become ensnared again.
- Walk in this freedom and do what honors Him.
PRAYER: Lord, thank you for the way in which You sacrificed Your life so that I can walk in the freedom You have given me. Help me not to fall into the traps, but may I walk in this victory. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: 1 Timothy 4:12
'Don't let anyone look down on you because you are …….'
- There are many reasons why people look down on others.
- It may be because you are young or divorced or different.
- God looks at you and He wants you to experience the warmth of His love.
- He has a plan for you that no man can stop.
PRAYER: Lord, I pray that the way others view or see me will not influence me, but may I live knowing that You see me as Your very own child. Amen.
Bybel Verse: Deuteronomy 4:20
'But as for you, the LORD took you and brought you out of Egypt, to be the people of His inheritance!'
- As a child of God there are many blessing for you to receive.
- God wants to bring us out of bondage and into blessing.
- He has chosen you as one of His own.
- He makes you His very own and His special possession.
PRAYER: Lord, thank you that I can be Your child and as such Your very own special possession. May my life bring You honour and glory. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Psalm 118:27
'The LORD is God, and He has made His light shine on us.'
- You can confidence in the Lord your God.
- He is the rock on which you can build your life.
- His desire is that His grace, mercy and favour would shine on you.
- So receive His light and walk in it all the days of your life.
PRAYER: Lord, let Your light shine on me. May I walk in Your light each and every day! Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Psalm 23:4
'Even though I walk through the darkest valley, I will fear no evil, for You are with me!'
- Life is a series of valleys and mountains.
- But the God of the mountains is still the God in the valleys.
- Just because we are passing through a valley does not mean we’re abandoned.
- Even in the darkest valley, HE is with you!
PRAYER: Lord, I will fear no evil, because You are with me. You are the one who will carry me through any challenge or difficulty and You will bring me out on the other side, rejoicing! Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Psalm 27:1
'The LORD is my light and my salvation - so why should I be afraid? The LORD is my fortress, protecting me from danger, so why should I tremble?'
- We should not allow fear to dominate or affect our lives.
- The Lord is there with His light and salvation.
- He is there as a fortress and a protector.
- So don’t be afraid, there is still hope.
PRAYER: Lord, You are truly the light and salvation of my life. I look to You. You are my refuge and You are my fortress. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Psalm 18:28
'You, LORD, keep my lamp burning; my God turns my darkness into light.'
- The Lord is the one who keep you going.
- He keeps the lamp of your life burning each day.
- Wrap yourself in the warmth and comfort of His light.
- Remember, He can turn any situation around.
PRAYER: Lord, some days it feels like my light is almost extinguished, but I know that You want to come alongside me and cause my light to burn bright. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: 1 Peter 1:8
'You love Him even though you have never seen Him. Though you do not see Him now, you trust Him; and you rejoice with a glorious, inexpressible joy.'
- What a joy it is to love God.
- He is with you even though you cannot see Him with your physical eye.
- He is with you no matter what you are facing at the moment.
- You can trust Him and this is your privilege as His child.
PRAYER: Lord, I declare my love, trust and dependence on You today. Knowing that You are with me gives me great joy and confidence. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Psalm 37:4
'Take delight in the LORD, and He will give you the desires of your heart.'
- Let the Lord be the joy and delight of your life.
- Let Him come and fill you with His presence.
- He wants to come and fulfill the desires you hold dear.
- There is no room for worry when we remember that God is for us.
PRAYER: Lord, I delight myself in You. I celebrate the wonderful fact that You love and care for me. I entrust the desires of my heart into Your hands. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Psalm 107:9
'For He satisfies the longing soul, and fills the hungry soul with goodness.'
- God alone can satisfy the deep longings of your heart.
- The longings of your heart are important to Him.
- He wants to meet you at the point of your need.
- The Lord has good things to satisfy your hunger and longing.
PRAYER: Lord, I pray that You will come and fill those empty and barren areas of my life with the good things that You have pre-prepared for me. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Job 33:4
'For the Spirit of God has made me, and the breath of the Almighty gives me life.'
- The Lord is the source of life that you long for.
- In His hand is the life of every creature and the breath of all mankind.
- He is the giver of all life.
- Let Him come right now and fill you with new life and hope.
PRAYER: Lord, come sweet Spirit of God and fill me with new life and hope as I place my future and my past in Your hands. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Genesis 2:7
'Then the LORD God formed a man from the dust of the ground and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life, and the man became a living being.'
- When God comes and breathes on us everything changes.
- It is the very breath of God that sustains us day by day.
- His breath brings life to every aspect of our lives.
- Let Him come afresh and breathe on your life and situation.
PRAYER: Lord, come and breathe upon me, breath of God. I’m yielding to Your Spirit and I desire to live a life that is sustained by You. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Nahum 1:5
'The mountains quake before Him and the hills melt away. The earth trembles at His presence, the world and all who live in it.'
- Who is like You Lord in all the earth?
- Nothing compares to Your matchless love, beauty and endless worth.
- Nothing in this world can satisfy besides You.
- You are my redeemer and the One who holds my future.
PRAYER: Lord, may Your presence invade my heart, my soul and my very life today. As a result, I pray that You would become an ever increasing reality in my life. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: 2 Timothy 1:9
'For God saved us and called us to live a holy life. He did this, not because we deserved it, but because that was His plan from before the beginning of time - to show us His grace through Christ.'
- The Lord has a plan and His plan is to show you His grace.
- From the beginning of time, He wanted this to be a reality.
- He reaches out to you with His love, kindness and grace.
- Not because we deserve it, but simply because He loves us.
PRAYER: Lord, I receive and I embrace those things that You have pre-prepared for me to enjoy as a simple gift out of Your mighty hand. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Psalm 68:20
'Our God is a God who saves! The Sovereign LORD rescues us from death.'
- Your God is the One who wants to save and rescue you.
- He wants to lift you out of the pit of despair.
- He wants to pick you up out of the miry clay.
- He wants to rescue you and place your feet on the Rock.
PRAYER: Lord, You are the One who can come and pick me up and out of those things that try to bring me down. Move in my situation I pray. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Psalm 91:14
'Because he loves me,’ says the LORD, ‘I will rescue him; I will protect him, for he acknowledges My name.'
- When we give God first place in our lives, there are many benefits.
- Here, God Himself speaks and makes a promise to you and me.
- The promise is one guaranteeing rescue and protection.
- So let us love Him with all our hearts, souls, minds and strength.
PRAYER: Lord, I declare my love for You, oh Lord. You are the one true, living God. You are the desire and the longing of my heart and soul. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Psalm 9:10
'Those who know Your name trust in You, for You, LORD, have never forsaken those who seek You.'
- Knowing God needs to be more than just head knowledge.
- We have to know Him for ourselves as a living reality.
- When we know Him in this way, then we can really trust Him.
- His door is always open to receive those who long to know Him.
PRAYER: Lord, I take this moment on this day and commit my life into Your hands. May I know You as my Savior and my Lord. May I trust You so completely that there will be no room for doubt. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Isaiah 26:3
'You will keep in perfect peace all who trust in You, all whose thoughts are fixed on You!'
- It is only God who can cause ‘perfect peace’ to be a reality in our lives.
- We can know this peace even in the storms that swirl around us.
- As a city is kept secure by a strong garrison, so He will guard you.
- Trust in Him and fix your thoughts on Him alone.
PRAYER: Lord, I desire that perfect peace that You offer me today. I am determined to trust and depend on You with the full knowledge that You can bring me through any storm I may face. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Isaiah 26:1
'In that day, everyone in the land will sing this song: ‘Our city is strong! We are surrounded by the walls of God's salvation.'
- God’s plan for you is that you would know His strength in your life.
- He wants to bring you to this place.
- It’s a place where you know that you are surrounded by Him.
- May you be strong, knowing that He surrounds you with salvation!
PRAYER: Lord, I pray that You will bring me to that place where I know that You have strengthened me and surrounded me with the hope that only comes from You. Amen.