Daily Bible Verse: Psalm 18:16
'He reached down from on high and took hold of me; He drew me out of deep waters.'
- The Lord is able to deliver you from the deepest waters.
- He wants to reach out and take hold of you.
- He wants to rescue you from the things that threaten to destroy you.
- He wants to draw you close to Himself.
PRAYER: Lord, reach down and take hold of me as I take hold of You. Rescue and lift me up out of the deepest waters that I face. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Psalm 20:5
'May the LORD grant all your requests.'
Your requests are important to the Lord.
He hears us when we call on Him.
May the Lord answer all your prayers and fulfil all your petitions.
Trust Him with every detail of your life.
PRAYER: Lord, I bring my requests and petitions to You right now. You are the prayer answering God and I place my trust and confidence in You. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Exodus 4:13
'But Moses said, ‘Pardon your servant, Lord. Please send someone else.'
- There is something that only you can do.
- There is a special calling and purpose on your life.
- Don’t run from it, but rather embrace it.
- Don’t ask God to use someone else, let Him use you
PRAYER: If You can use anything Lord, please would you use me. Take my hands, take my feet and use me for Your glory. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Exodus 4:12
'Now go; I (the Lord) will help you speak and will teach you what to say.'
- Sometimes small things can hold us back.
- The Lord wants to reassure you that He is with you.
- He will lead you and guide you and show you the way.
- Don’t hesitate or hold back, do what He has told you to do
PRAYER: Lord, I am ready and willing to follow Your leading in my life. I realise that with You I am able to do more than I could ever have imagined. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Jeremiah 1:9
'Then the LORD reached out His hand and touched my mouth and said to me, ‘I have put My words in your mouth.'
- Never doubt His calling and purpose for your life.
- He wants to touch you so that He can use you for His purposes.
- Receive His touch on you right now.
- One touch from the Master’s hand and we are never the same.
PRAYER: Lord, I ask that You will reach out and touch my life in such a way that I will never be the same and in the process may my life can be an instrument in Your mighty hand. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Psalm 107:14
'He brought them out of darkness, the utter darkness, and broke away their chains.'
- There are no chains in your life that HE cannot break.
- He wants to break apart the chains that hold you back.
- He wants to bring us out of the darkness we sometimes face.
- His Loving Kindness Endures Forever.
PRAYER: Lord, I believe that Your love can break the chains that hold me back. Break the chains and remove the shackles, I pray, so that I can enjoy the freedom You have for me. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Lamentations 3:40
'Let us examine our ways and test them, and let us return to the LORD.'
- The door to God is always open.
- Like the prodigal son, we can return at any time.
- Life can take us off course from time to time.
- But His arms are wide open and He is ready to receive us again.
PRAYER: Lord, I choose to return to the safety and security of Your loving and faithful embrace. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Zechariah 2:8b
'Whoever touches you touches the apple of His eye.'
- You are very precious and valuable to God.
- He wants you to know that you are the apple of His eye.
- He has special and wonderful plans for you.
- Never doubt His love and care towards you.
PRAYER: Lord, thank You for Your great love towards me. Knowing that You love and care for me gives me the strength and courage I need. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Romans 6:4b
'….we should walk in newness of life'
- The Lord has a whole new dimension for you.
- He has come to give us new life.
- We are not destined for more of the old.
- We are designed and created to live our lives in and through Him.
PRAYER: Lord, help me not to settle for more of the old, but help me to step into the newness of life that You intended for me to enjoy each and every day of my life. Amen.
Daily Verse: Isaiah 43:19b
'I am making a way in the wilderness and streams in the wasteland.'
- The Lord is the One who makes a way for us.
- It may seem as if we are surrounded by obstacles.
- He is greater than any obstacle.
- It is His delight to turn circumstances around.
PRAYER: Lord, You are the One who makes a way where there seems to be no way. I give You the challenges I am facing and I ask You to do a miracle for me. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Romans 8:15
'So you have not received a spirit that makes you fearful slaves. Instead, you received God's Spirit when He adopted you as His own children.'
- You belong to the Lord.
- You are not a slave and you don’t need to fearful.
- HE has received you and taken you into His family.
- So hold your head up high, you are His very own child.
PRAYER: Lord, thank You for making me a part of Your family. I recognise that You are my Father and I am Your child. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Ephesians 1:7
'He is so rich in kindness and grace that He purchased our freedom with the blood of His Son and forgave our sins.'
- As children of God, the price for our sins has been paid.
- We have been washed by His blood and we are redeemed.
- He has forgiven us our sins and trespasses.
- He has made freedom available to each of us.
PRAYER: Lord, thank You for all that You have done for me. Thank You for saving me. Thank You for setting me free and thank You for forgiving me. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Matthew 13:45 - 46
'The Kingdom of Heaven is like a merchant on the lookout for choice pearls. When he discovered a pearl of great value, he sold everything he owned and bought it!'
- Some things in life are worth far more than others.
- We should avoid spending time on irrelevant things.
- The Lord is the ‘Pearl of Great Price’.
- We should pursue Him above all else in our lives.
PRAYER: Lord, You are the Precious Pearl that I long for. Nothing compares to You and in You I can find the fulfilment I long for and in You the desires of my heart can be satisfied. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Galatians 5:25
'Since we are living by the Spirit, let us follow the Spirit's leading in every part of our lives.'
- Our faith should influence every aspect of our lives.
- His Spirit was given to enable us to live in a way that pleases Him.
- Ask Him to lead you in every part of your life.
- He will show you which way to go and He will guide you step by step.
PRAYER: Lord, I choose to live my life under the leading and guidance of Your Spirit. May I not just pursue my own ideas but may I follow Your leading each and every day. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Acts 17:27
'God did this so that they would seek Him and perhaps reach out for Him and find Him, though He is not far from any one of us.'
- The Lord is drawing you and He is calling you.
- He wants you to seek Him, reach out for Him and find Him.
- He is at work within you today.
- May you discover how great His love is towards you!
PRAYER: Lord, thank You for Your working within my life. I am determined to seek You, to reach out for You and to find You. Thank You that You are not far from me. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: 1 John 4:10
'This is love: not that we loved God, but that He loved us!'
- You and I were created for relationship with the Lord.
- The nature of this relationship is one of love.
- It is based on the fact the HE loved us first.
- He loves you and desires a relationship with you.
PRAYER: Lord, thank You for Your love that constantly reaches out to me. I receive Your love and I declare that I love You. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Psalm 81:6
'Now I will take the load from your shoulders; I will free your hands from their heavy tasks.'
- The Lord wants to come right now and lift the load you carry.
- His Word tells us to ‘cast our cares on Him’.
- May He lift that load and release you from the weight of it.
- He is a ‘burden removing’ and ‘yoke destroying’ God.
PRAYER: Lord, I give You the burden and cares that I am carrying today, I pray that You will remove the load that I have on my shoulders and may I walk in freedom. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: John 10:10
'The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full.'
- God’s heart for us is to give us life.
- He is much kinder than we could ever imagine.
- Even though the world bombards us, He remains good.
- May His life flow through you and may you enjoy it.
PRAYER: Lord, thank You that You came to give me life. I settle for nothing less than Your best for me. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Psalm 63:8
'My soul clings to You; Your right hand upholds me.'
- We should hold onto the Lord as if our lives depend on it.
- His strong right hand will hold you securely.
- Our hearts and souls should follow hard after God.
- He will support, undergird and lift you up.
PRAYER: Lord, I choose You above all the things that life can offer me. Hold me up, sustain me and carry me I pray. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Jeremiah 33:6
'I will heal my people and will let them enjoy abundant peace and security.'
- Look at the blessings that the Lord has for you.
- He has healing, peace and security in store for you.
- Ask for it, believe for it and expect it.
- He is the source of every good and perfect gift.
PRAYER: Lord, thank You for the gifts that You have prepared for me. May I know Your healing, Your abundant peace and Your security in my life. Amen.