Daily Bible Verse: Isaiah 60:22
'The least of you will become a thousand, the smallest a mighty nation. I am the LORD; in its time I will do this swiftly.'
- God loves to take a little and make something great out of it.
- The little we may have can be greatly multiplied when placed in His hands.
- When the time for reaping comes, nothing can stop it.
- When the fullness of time arrives, things happen quickly.
PRAYER: Lord, thank you for the work You are doing within me. I pray that You will cause multiplication to take place in my life. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Isaiah 60:20
'The LORD will be your everlasting light, and your days of sorrow will end.'
- No situation or circumstance lasts forever.
- Things can and will change, just like the seasons.
- Through it all, the Lord remains your ‘Everlasting Light’.
- He will light your way and bring it to pass.
PRAYER: Lord, be my ‘Everlasting Light’. Thank you that I can trust You that the seasons of my life will change in Your perfect timing. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Revelation 21:5
'Behold, I am making all things new.'
- The Lord is the only one who can make things new again.
- He can take what is damaged and hurt and completely restore it.
- He can take impossible circumstances and turn them around.
- He can bring back life and hope into any situation.
PRAYER: Lord, please come by Your Spirit and renew and revive my life, my hopes and my dreams. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Lamentations 3:22
'Because of the LORD's great love we are not consumed, for His compassions never fail.'
- The Lord will not in any way fail you.
- Time and time again He will come through for you.
- ‘I am faithful!’ declares the Lord.
- ‘I am with you and I will save you.’
PRAYER: Lord, Your great love for me overwhelms me. Thank you that You will not in any way fail or abandon me. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Psalm 23:6
'…. and I will dwell in the house of the LORD forever.'
- He is your eternal home.
- As His child you can know that your eternal destination is secure and assured.
- You can look forward to an eternity with God.
- He is your great provider. All you have needed, His hand has provided.
PRAYER: Lord, thank you that You have provided for every aspect of my life including my eternal destination. As Your child I look forward to spending eternity with You. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Psalm 23:6
'Surely Your goodness and mercy will follow me all the days of my life.'
- This verse is an awesome promise for you and me.
- His loving-kindness is ALWAYS available to you.
- His goodness and mercy will follow you each and every day of life.
- Believe it, it is His very nature and character towards you.
PRAYER: Lord, help me to see and realise that Your goodness, love and mercy will accompany me as I face each day of the life You have given me. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Isaiah 58:11
'The LORD will guide you continually, giving you water when you are dry and restoring your strength. You will be like a well-watered garden, like an ever-flowing spring.'
- He is the source of all the strength you need at every stage and season of life.
- He is the restorer of your strength.
- When our strength runs low, we have a source of strength.
- Receive His strength today, receive His strength right now.
PRAYER: Lord, I ask that You would come and restore my strength today. May I walk in Your strength and may my life be like an ever-flowing spring. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: 2 Kings 13:5
'The LORD provided a deliverer, and they escaped from the power of Aram. So they lived in their own homes as they had before'
- How often in life we need a deliverer.
- Sometimes only divine intervention can solve a problem.
- He is your deliverer.
- If only a deliverer can solve your dilemma, He will be that for you.
PRAYER: Lord, be my deliverer and provide for me a way of escape so that I can live in the blessing You have prepared for me. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Ruth 1:6
'Naomi heard that the LORD had come to the aid of His people by providing food for them, she and her daughters-in-law prepared to return home from there.'
- The Lord is always ready to come to the aid of His people.
- He is not ignorant of our daily, practical needs.
- He sees and He knows and He will provide.
- Expect Him to be your source.
PRAYER: Lord, You are the source of every good and perfect gift. I receive Your provision and supply for my daily needs. You are the one who comes to my aid. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: 2 Corinthians 1:3
'Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord, the Father of compassions, and God of all encouragement….’'
- He is the source of all the compassion and mercy you long for.
- Within our human frame is the hope that we will receive compassion.
- We all make mistakes and secretly we hope we will receive compassion.
- HE comes and gives us this unlimited compassion.
PRAYER: Lord, thank you for Your compassion towards me. I recognise that You are the source of the compassion I need each day and I receive it afresh today..
Daily Bible Verse: Genesis 22:14
'Abraham called that place The LORD Will Provide. And to this day it is said, "On the mountain of the LORD it will be provided.'
- The Lord knows exactly what you are going through.
- He sees every struggle and every fear.
- He wants to reveal Himself to you by answering your prayers and supplying your needs.
- His ‘seeing’ of our needs does not stop there it moves from seeing to intervening.
PRAYER: Lord, You are Jehovah-Jireh, our provider. Today I choose to rest in this great truth, with the full knowledge and assurance that You will undertake in all things. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Genesis 22:8
'Abraham answered, "God himself will provide the lamb for the burnt offering, my son." And the two of them went on together.'
- The Lord is a faithful God.
- He is your keeper and the One who comes alongside to provide all that is needed.
- He sees your need and His plan is to step in and provide for that need.
- He is YOUR provider.
PRAYER: Lord, You are my provider and I will look to none other because I know that You love and care for me and will meet my every need. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: James 1:12
'Blessed is the one who perseveres under trial because, having stood the test, that person will receive the crown of life that the Lord has promised to those who love Him.'
- Tests and trials are an inevitable part of life.
- But from God’s perspective they can lead to blessing in our lives.
- Trials can be a stepping stone to greater things.
- In this way our lives can become a testimony to His faithfulness.
PRAYER: Lord, help me in the challenges and issues I face not to be offended, but rather to see them as an opportunity for Your power to be displayed through my life. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Matthew 5:12
'Rejoice and be glad, because great is your reward in heaven.'
- We have so much to be thankful for and to rejoice about.
- We know that life is so much more than our earthly existence.
- There is another dimension and there is our future hope.
- So don’t allow earthly cares to undermine your eternal destiny.
PRAYER: Lord, help me not to be so earthly minded that I forget about my great future in You. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Romans 12:12
'Be happy because of the hope you have. Be patient when you have troubles. Pray all the time.'
- Because we have God in our lives we have hope and we can rejoice.
- This hope will sustain you and I even when we face troubles.
- At the end of what you are facing God has a plan.
- Bring every care and concerns to Him and He will see you through.
PRAYER: Lord, thank you that You have a plan in everything. I believe in Your plan for my life and I pray that You will help me as I move towards what You have prepared for me. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Hebrews 10:36
'You need to persevere so that when you have done the will of God, you will receive what He has promised.'
- It is easy to give up and throw in the towel.
- But we are called to stand firm and to never surrender.
- Challenges will come, but we should persevere.
- Let us stand the test of time and pass the test.
PRAYER: Lord, help me to be steadfast and determined to do what You have called me to do. May I never choose to give up until that day that I see all Your promises to me fulfilled. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Psalm 103:11 (ERV)
'His love for His followers is as high above us as heaven is above the earth.'
- As a child of God you can know His love and mercy towards you.
- There is no end to His love for you.
- Don’t focus on what man may do to you, focus on His love for you.
- His love is far greater than we could ever grasp or imagine.
PRAYER: Lord, may I always be aware of Your great and endless love towards me no matter what situations I may be faced with. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Psalm 103:6 (The Message)
'GOD makes everything come out right; He puts victims back on their feet.'
- The LORD gives righteousness and justice to all who are treated unfairly.
- He works on behalf of those who are oppressed.
- He wants to see us back on our feet and moving forward again.
- He will put you back on your feet and cause things to work for your good.
PRAYER: Lord, You are a just and righteous God. Vindicate me oh Lord and cause all things to work together for my good. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: 2 Corinthians 5:17
'Whoever is a believer in Christ is a new creation. The old way of living has disappeared. A new way of living has come into existence.'
- The old has gone, the new is here!
- Don’t revert to that old way of living.
- Let Him remove everything that is not needed in your life.
- Let Him bring new life and new growth into your life.
PRAYER: Lord, in You I am a new creation. I will not settle for more of the old, but I will trust You for the new things that You have prepared for me. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Proverbs 15:9
'The LORD detests the way of the wicked, but He loves those who pursue righteousness.'
- Doing the right thing is not always easy, but it is always the best.
- The Lord loves those who endeavor to do what is right.
- The lifestyle of the wicked is detestable to the LORD.
- So let us choose to do what is right and what pleases God.
PRAYER: Lord, help me in all my choices to do what honours and pleases You. Amen.