Daily Bible Verse: John 12:26
'Whoever serves Me must follow Me; and where I am, My servant also will be. My Father will honour the one who serves Me.'
- We have the joy and the delight of following and serving God.
- The result is that we can know His presence in our lives.
- We do not walk alone because He is with us.
- The Lord will honour us as we do what He has asked us to do.
PRAYER: Lord, thank You that I can follow You each and every day of my life. I will follow You and endeavour to obey what You lead me to do. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Psalm 91:15
'When they call on me, I will answer; I will be with them in trouble. I will rescue and honour them.'
- You can call on Him at any time and now is good time.
- As His child you have the right and the privilege to call on Him.
- The promise is that He will answer.
- He is with you no matter what you may be going through.
PRAYER: Lord, I call on You right now. I place my requests and petitions at your feet and trust that You will do as You have promised and answer me. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Isaiah 65:21-22
'They will build houses and dwell in them; they will plant vineyards and eat their fruit. No longer will they build houses and others live in them, or plant and others eat.'
- The Lord wants to see to it that we enjoy what He has given us.
- Too often the enemy comes and wants to steal this blessing.
- You will no longer be building or planting in vain.
- The Lord will cause you to enjoy the fruit of His blessing on your life.
PRAYER: Lord, may this promise be true in my life. No longer will the enemy steal what is rightfully mine, but I will enjoy the blessings You have prepared and planned for me. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Genesis 26:19
'Isaac's servants dug in the valley and discovered a well of fresh water there.'
- The Lord has something special in store for you.
- Isaac’s servants dug a well and God provided the water.
- Let us do the possible and believe Him for the impossible.
- The Lord can take our efforts and give us success.
PRAYER: Lord, as I do what You have called me to do, I pray that You will give me success and cause me to experience breakthrough and release. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Jeremiah 31:13
'I will turn their mourning into gladness; I will give them comfort and joy instead of sorrow.'
- There are many great exchanges that God offers us.
- He can turn mourning into gladness.
- He can bring happiness out of grief.
- He can turn any situation around if we will let Him.
PRAYER: Lord, I choose to exchange my mourning for Your gladness and my sorrow for Your comfort and joy. I let go of the one and take hold of the other. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Haggai 2:19
'From this day on I will bless you.'
- Here is a promise that you can claim for your life.
- You are alive today because God has planned and purposed it so.
- Now you can take a moment and ask Him to bless you.
- May today be a turning point in your life!
PRAYER: Lord, I claim this verse as a personal promise for my life. I ask that from today things will be different and I ask for Your blessing and favour on me. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Isaiah 61:7
'Instead of your shame you will receive a double portion, and instead of disgrace you will rejoice in your inheritance. And so you will inherit a double portion in your land, and everlasting joy will be yours.'
- This scripture speaks of a ‘double portion’.
- How great is the Lord that He wants to give us a double portion.
- The Lord is the one who can undo shame and disgrace.
- May He restore a double portion to you and fill you with joy.
PRAYER: Lord, thank You for the promise of a double portion. I pray that You will turn things around for me and bring restoration and joy into my life. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Job 42:10
'The LORD restored the fortunes of Job.'
- The Lord is in the restoration business.
- There may be a time of testing, but then He brings restoration.
- When the Lord restores it is not a partial restoration.
- He knows what He is doing and He knows how to bring restoration.
PRAYER: Lord, thank you for the work of restoration that You are doing in my life. I pray that You will continue to do this work and bring about complete restoration. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Romans 5:5
'…God's love has been poured out into our hearts through the Holy Spirit, who has been given to us.'
- The Lord wants His love for us to be a living reality.
- He wants to come and pour His love into your heart.
- Open up your heart and life and let Him fill you up.
- His Spirit is ready to come and flood your heart with His love.
PRAYER: Lord, I open up my heart and life to You. Pour Your love into my heart by Your Spirit now I pray. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Psalm 119:116
'Sustain me, my God, according to Your promise, and I will live; do not let my hopes be dashed.'
- The Lord will sustain and carry you.
- His promises can be depended and relied on.
- He fulfils promises and does not dash our hopes.
- May your live life to the full because He is sustaining you!
PRAYER: Lord, thank you for Your sustaining power and presence in my life. I hold fast to Your promises and look forward to their fulfilment. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: 2 Corinthians 3:12
'Therefore, since we have such a hope, we are very bold.'
- As His children we have a covenant relationship with the Lord.
- This relationship makes all the difference and gives us hope.
- Because we have this hope we can be confident and bold.
- Let hope arise within you and step forward with boldness.
PRAYER: Lord, I pray that You will come by Your Spirit and restore hope within me so that I will not be overcome with fear but that I will be filled with boldness. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Acts 4:29
'Now, Lord, consider their threats and enable Your servants to speak Your word with great boldness.'
- Sometimes in life we do face challenges and even threats.
- Even when we face these things God wants to help us.
- He wants to empower us and give us the right words to speak.
- He wants to give us the boldness and courage we need.
PRAYER: Lord, You know what I am facing and having to deal with at the moment. Give me the words to say and cause me to walk in victory with Your help. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Acts 4:31
'After they prayed, the place where they were meeting was shaken.'
- Prayer brings with it power results.
- Sometimes we underestimate the power of prayer.
- Prayer is simply talking to God and bringing our requests to Him.
- May you see a powerful breakthrough as you pray!
PRAYER: Lord, right now I take a moment to pray and bring the issues I am facing to Your feet. Move powerfully on my behalf I pray. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Ephesians 5:18
'…be filled with the Holy Spirit…'
- We were designed to live life filled and empowered by His Spirit
- We were not meant to run on our own strength.
- Let Him come and fill you afresh today.
- Receive afresh infilling and be strengthened.
PRAYER: Lord, I pray that You will come by Your Spirit and fill me anew. May I not operate in my own ability but may I operate in Your power and strength Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Philippians 4:11
'I have learned to be content whatever the circumstances.'
- We live in a world that is dominated by discontent.
- People strive to be something they are not at the moment.
- Discontent leads to striving.
- When we are content we can rest secure and God will open the next door.
PRAYER: Lord, I pray that You will cause me to rest secure in You. May I be content in the knowledge that You have great plans for my future. Amen.
Daily BIble Verse: Ephesians 3:20
'Now all glory to God, who is able, through His mighty power at work within us, to accomplish infinitely more than we might ask or think.'
- Let His mighty power be at work in you.
- Embrace what He is doing within your heart and life.
- He has wonderful things planned and prepared for you
- He can and will do more than you might ask or think.
PRAYER: Lord, thank you for the work that You are doing in my life. I pray that Your mighty power will continue to be at work within me. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Ephesians 3:19
'May you experience the love of Christ, though it is too great to understand fully. Then you will be made complete with all the fullness of life and power that comes from God.'
- The Lord wants each of us to experience and enjoy His love.
- His love reaches beyond our own hurts and pain.
- His love lifts us up and carries us through life.
- When we know His love we are empowered and fulfilled.
PRAYER: Lord, would You please pour out Your love on me. May I know You and Your love as a living and vibrant truth in my life. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Ephesians 3:18
'May you have the power to understand, as all God's people should, how wide, how long, how high, and how deep His love is.'
- The magnitude of God’s great love is something beyond understanding.
- However, the Lord desires that we would begin to understand it.
- His love for you knows no end.
- His love for you will carry and sustain you to the end.
PRAYER: Lord, thank You for Your great love for me. Enlarge my heart so that I can begin to grasp and understand how wide, how long, how high and how deep Your love towards me really is. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Romans 8:31
'If God is for us, who can be against us?'
- The Lord is not against you.
- He is for you, He is with you and He has your interests at heart.
- His help and support reaches beyond your present situation.
- See Him standing with you and see Him helping and holding you.
PRAYER: Lord, thank You for the wonderful knowledge that You are not against me. You came to save me and not to condemn me. You came to help me and not to abandon me. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Luke 18:1
'Then He told his disciples a parable to show them that they should always pray and not give up.'
- The Lord Himself has given us a pattern for life.
- The pattern is that we should pray and not give up.
- Sometimes life can bring with it some very real challenges.
- But we can apply this pattern to our lives each and every day.
PRAYER: Lord, thank You that I can be one of Your children. Thank You for the pattern you have given us. I choose to always pray and to never give up. Amen.