Daily Bible Verse: 1 Corinthians 15:28
'….God….. will be utterly supreme over everything everywhere.'
- God is our sovereign Lord.
- He rules over all things everywhere.
- He is the all-knowing and all-powerful Lord.
- He knows what you are facing and He remains forever faithful.
PRAYER: Lord, You are the One who is my sovereign Lord. You reign in all things and that includes the things I am facing right now. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Luke 1:25
'‘The Lord has done this for me,’ she said. ‘In these days He has shown His favor and taken away my disgrace among the people.'
- What has the Lord done for you?
- We must remember to be thankful and celebrate what He has done.
- Today He wants to show you His favour.
- Today He wants to remove any reproach or disgrace you face.
PRAYER: Lord, I celebrate and thank You for all You have done for me. I receive Your favour and mercy afresh today. Amen.
经文: 路加福音 1:25
PRAYER: 祷告：主，我要欢庆和感谢祢为我所做的一切。 今天我要重新接受祢的恩惠和怜悯。阿门
Daily Bible Verse: Isaiah 25:8
'The Lord GOD will wipe away tears from off all faces; and the rebuke of His people shall He take away.'
- The intentions of the Lord are clear.
- He wants to wipe away tears and remove the reproach.
- This includes the rejection and disapproval we all face.
- God never rejects you and He wants to remove the rejection you feel.
PRAYER: Lord, Thank You for Your unconditional love towards me. May I see myself through Your eyes and may I realize just how much You love and care for me. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Jeremiah 31:16
'This is what the LORD says: ‘Restrain your voice from weeping and your eyes from tears, for your work will be rewarded!'
- Sometimes we can feel like what we have done has been a waste.
- We can even feel like we have ‘laboured in vain’.
- But nothing misses the attention of God.
- He sees all things and promises to reward us!
PRAYER: Lord, Thank you for the reassurance that nothing I do goes unnoticed by You. You will reward me and I can look forward to that with confidence. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Zechariah 1:16
'Therefore this is what the LORD says: 'I will return to Jerusalem with mercy, and there My house will be rebuilt.'
- It is God’s nature to give His people another chance.
- He is merciful and He extends mercy to us.
- He is always wanting to see things being rebuilt and restored.
- So give Him your areas of brokenness and watch what He will do.
PRAYER: Lord, You know every area of my life that needs Your restoration. I give You those areas knowing that You can rebuild what has been broken. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Titus 2:7
'In everything set them an example by doing what is good.'
- You have a sphere of influence and people are watching you.
- How you live your life is something others notice.
- So live a life that is an example that others can follow.
- When we do the right thing it honours God and inspires others.
PRAYER: Lord, may I be an example by the way I live my life today. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Deuteronomy 7:6
'You are a people holy to the LORD your God. The LORD your God has chosen you out of all the peoples on the face of the earth to be His people, His treasured possession.'
- People look after their treasured possessions.
- Imagine how much more God would value His precious possession.
- You are one of His treasured possessions.
- He has chosen you, He has blessed you and He will care for you.
PRAYER: Lord, what a joy it is to know that I am valuable and precious to You. Thank you for choosing me to be Your child. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Psalm 18:19
'He brought me out into a spacious place; He rescued me because He delighted in me.'
- God wants to bring you into a good place.
- A place of peace instead of a place of distress!
- A place of hope instead of a place of despair!
- He wants to rescue you because He delights in you.
PRAYER: Lord, bring me out of my current place of frustration and despair and move me towards that ‘spacious place’ that you have prepared for me. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Psalm 37:23
'The LORD directs the steps of the godly. He delights in every detail of their lives.'
- How awesome to think that the Lord delights in us.
- Every detail of our lives is a priority to Him.
- He knows what you are facing.
- And He wants to come and direct, lead and guide you.
PRAYER: Lord, direct my steps today I pray. Lead me, guide me and show me which way You want me to go. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Isaiah 49:15
'Can a mother forget the baby at her breast and have no compassion on the child she has borne? Though she may forget, I will not forget you!'
- The love of God surpasses the love of any earthly parent.
- Even if your earthly parents forsake you, HE will not.
- His love is far greater, far deeper and far truer.
- God is love and in His love He will NEVER forget you.
PRAYER: Lord, thank you for Your great love for me. I recognize this today and I choose to rest in Your abiding and unfailing love. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: John 4:35
'Don't you have a saying, 'It's still four months until harvest'? I tell you, open your eyes and look at the fields! They are ripe for harvest.'
- There is no time like the present.
- Today, with its opportunities, is something to take hold of.
- Don’t always wait for a more opportune time.
- Look up; the opportunity is right in front of you.
PRAYER: Lord, I take hold of what You have placed in front of me. I will not delay, but I will act and take advantage of the open doors you have given me. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Isaiah 43:3
'‘For I am the LORD your God……..’'
- Be reassured today and know that the Lord is YOUR God.
- You have not missed the mark.
- His favor and loving-kindness is reaching out to you.
- True believers are precious in God's sight and His delight is in them.
PRAYER: Lord, You are my Lord and You are my God. May this wonderful fact be a new and a fresh reality in my life today. I pray that I will never again doubt Your goodness and love towards me. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Isaiah 43:2
'When you go through deep waters, I will be with you. When you go through rivers of difficulty, you will not drown. When you walk through the fire of oppression, you will not be burned up; the flames will not consume you.'
- No matter what you may be facing, KNOW that He is with you.
- Deep waters, rivers of difficulty and the fire of oppression are part of life.
- BUT God undertakes to see us through it all.
- His promise is that He will bring us out on the other side.
PRAYER: Lord, You know the deep waters that I am facing. You know the rivers of difficulty that I am handling right now. You know the fire of oppression I am passing through. Thank you for Your promise and word to me. I know that You will bring me through this season into the new season You have prepared for me. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Isaiah 43:1
'Now, this is what the LORD says: Do not be afraid, because I have reclaimed you. I have called you by name; you are mine.'
- You have been reclaimed, redeemed and ransomed by the Lord.
- The Lord wants to renew His promise to you.
- He is calling you by your name.
- You have no need to fear, HE is with you today and always.
PRAYER: Lord, I choose to respond to Your calling. Here I am Lord, I am Your child and it is my desire to follow Your plans and purpose for my life. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Isaiah 62:4
'No longer will they call you Deserted….. for the LORD will take delight in you!'
- You are a delight to God.
- People may say things about you, but HE loves and cares for you.
- You may think you are forsaken, but you are not.
- Your Heavenly Father takes great delight in you.
PRAYER: Lord, thank you that I can be Your child. I celebrate Your love and Your delight in me. You truly are my Heavenly Father who knows, understands and cares for me. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: 1 Corinthians 10:13
'No temptation has overtaken you that is not common to man. God is faithful, and He will not let you be tempted beyond your ability, but with the temptation He will also provide the way of escape, that you may be able to endure it.'
- We all have issues that we face – no one is exempt.
- But God is faithful.
- He guarantees to provide a ‘way of escape’.
- Look for that ‘way of escape’ and take what He offers.
PRAYER: Lord, You truly are my faithful God. You know the issues that I grapple with. Thank you for the way of escape you offer me. Help me not to become entrapped, but help me to find that relief that You make available to me. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Colossians 3:15
'And let the peace that comes from Christ rule in your hearts.'
- The state of our hearts affects our daily lives.
- We have to guard our hearts in the course of life.
- A secret is to allow our hearts to be guided by His peace.
- Let His peace in your heart be like an umpire that settles things.
PRAYER: Lord, sometimes my heart is in turmoil when I think of all the things I am facing. But today, I choose, to let my heart be guided by Your peace in each situation and on each day. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Luke 16:15
'...but God knows your hearts...'
- God knows what is going on in your heart.
- He sees your true intentions and motives.
- Others may judge what is going on in your heart.
- But only HE really knows your heart and HE loves you.
PRAYER: Lord, it is such a comfort to know that You know my heart completely. You understand me and You know why I do the things I do. When I entrust my heart to You, I know it is in safe hands. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Romans 8:6
'So letting your sinful nature control your mind leads to death. But letting the Spirit control your mind leads to life and peace.'
- We all want to live lives that are filled with life and peace.
- What we think about dramatically affects our lives.
- It is said that we become what we think.
- So ask the Spirit of God to control your thinking.
PRAYER: Lord, I desire a life that is filled with the life and peace that can only come from You. I pray the Your Spirit will guide my thoughts and that my mind will be focused on You and not on all that I am facing today. Amen.